Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Salve sticks

Another use for my lip balm tubes.  These guys are fantastic!  Especially for those people that apply essential oils to the bottom of their feet.  I made up a 4 Thieves stick in hopes that my son might remember to use it for his ringworm if he had a container small enough to carry it with him easily.  I found many other uses for it.  You can keep it in a first aid kit.  You can apply it to your feet it you get sick.  You can apply it to your feet to avoid getting sick.

I made a calming blend as well and I fall right asleep when I swipe my foot at night.  I wish I could use it for perfume as it smells delightful.  It's a bit too calming for that though!

I made comfrey and camphor sticks too.  These oils have incredible properties and I learn new uses for them every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment