Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lip Balm

Even before the soap I ventured into making my own lip balm.  When I discovered that Burt's Bees has soybean oil in it I almost cried.  I was fed up on searching for something I felt comfortable using and decided it couldn't be THAT hard to make my own. 

In my opinion the shorter the ingredient list the better.  If I pick something up and the ingredient list is a mile long I don't even bother reading it.  I promptly put it back and move on.  Things don't need to be so difficult.  Find the least number of ingredients that have the most number of benefits and go with that.

That's what I did and now I have lip balm that doesn't need to be applied 13 times a day and if I got hungry and decided to eat the whole tube it would probably do me some good.

No comments:

Post a Comment